
As promised, i'm trying to have a life here in ma' blog, but it doesn't seem to work...hehe
It's been more than a month since last posting here. Believe me, I've tried soooo hard to do so,'cos of all tha memorable stuff that I've been doin'. But I just can't seem to work it!hahaha
Their was, of course my sis flying back to Nigeria, Valentine's day, getting sick and etc.
It's all in tha efforts of procastinating! wahaha
But peepo, please give me tha benefit here, its just so hard at times to try to really work on my blog when you're learning by your own....and also trying to think about stuff to write.
I mean, I'm really really interested in doing this, but i think its really a process before one start to really really loving it.
I'm pretty sure everybody went through the same as I did or am experiencing now. Their are days that I sooo feel like writing stuff or doin' things wit my blog,like bulb flashin by my head full of ideas, but once i'm infront of tha computer, it just pops like a bubble and vanishes into thin air...sigh...
So puh-leeeez, don't give me that look?!
haha



No comments:
Post a Comment