Sunday, February 25, 2007

When BFF's seem.....

Friendship is probably one of tha things in this world that everybody would love to have. Friendship or that is ‘friends’, have been part of our lives since birth. Unknowingly, we do crave for these people, who we want and of course need in our most triumphant, happiest moments, and of course, also in tha most darkest and trying times. Unfortunately, people come and go, whether they are tha least person yo like or tha one that yo could never live without. Yes, this is tha sad truth that everybody learns in this seemingly unfair, ‘but we have to accept ‘cause we have no choice’ kind of world.

I, in many cases, have experienced this curse. It’s either my best of friends leave me through migrating, transferring (schools or zip codes), new set of ‘better’ friends and may be just as simple as fighting, or I leave them wit tha same reasons.
But, in some weird way, this is how we grow as strong human beings. We might have wept over it, and tried to stay in-contact forever. But tha reaching out is futile for tha undeniable truth that we as humans CHANGE.

Now, if you are finally blessed wit friends that’ll be there for you, supposedly ‘forever’, will yo still change? Are yo supposed to question tha pact that yo have?
Your answer may be as good as a NO, but definitely as good as a YES!
Because I believe, true friendship is a whole new level than family itself.
True friendship is having fun wit friends, but also loving them like family.
Yo can tell and open up things wit them, like no family member yo can ever do too.
But when does being ‘true’ and being ‘real’ enough? Is it supposed to be that way? ‘Cause I thought, there are no limits to a true friendship? These are just some of tha questions one may have when mislead or mistrusted.

I’m thankful that I have friends that I’m stuck wit tha rest of my life. And these are people I can’t believe that I made friends wit. I actually refer to them as gifts from God. They we’re part of a pivotal change in me. Without them, I couldn’t have learned to love and appreciate little things. Some may have left our circle, but one thing stays true, tha love and hate is still there. That, I think keeps our circle strong.

Unfortunately, I learned that yo could never be good good friends until tha time of misunderstanding. I came to a point of thinking, if I left tha group, will I be of lost to tha people I consider tha BEST out of all my friends?
I may think not, or in some lil’ way, may be I am.
Then I realized, I’m not that one to answer this, but tha people involved.
Tha important thing is, I’ve been true to them and to myself all of these years. Whatever glitch this may have caused our friendship, I still remain true to say, this is nothing, not of importance.
Yes, I may have been HURT. I may have QUESTIONED a lot more things in my mind. I may have been PISSED. But this again is NOTHING!
I once read in quote, “Don’t let little things ruin a GREAT FRIENDSHIP”.
That’s why I said this is nothing; if yo compare tha beautiful, crazy, tha laughter, tha tears and most memorable experiences to this…this is nothing.
These hard times are part of my own once in a lifetime memories. So I’m still keeping it. This makes us strong, this makes us human.
But most importantly, this makes us grow to a whole new level of friendship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! So this is tha first time I opened my blog again after like forever. And it's weird to see someone even reading this. But hey, I appreciate it big time! Hmmmm, do I know yo? haha

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest
thing to consider of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Feel free to visit my blog - facts about rheumatoid arthritis