So yet another week has passed, nothin' much happened....Well, their was my go-see for Folded and Hung's Streetcast fashion show last saturday, which I don't want to talk about yet....Really not in tha mood.
I did get to watch Epic Movie and You Got Me wit ma' friends. Tha first movie was a waste! But tha second one was alright. It's really for lovebirds out there.
I'm actually sorta pissed off for tha last three weeks, cos their wasn't a week that passed by without me feeling pain around my bod. First week I got sick cos of my hyperacidity, it was like heell! I mean I couldn't poop for days, tha food that I would eat won't go down at all...then my gums started swelling up wit soooo much pain, cos I needed to fix tha hole in ma' tooth, and it was taken care of at tha start of last week ,and as my trip to my dentist gave me relief , my freakin' eye starts swelling up, cos supposedly I strained it too much wit computer and tv! Nice.

Hmmf! So whut could be in-store for me this coming week!?



No comments:
Post a Comment